We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the most positive dental experience. Our team knows that going to the dentist is sometimes not an easy thing to do. With that in mind, we are committed to providing you with compassionate dental care in a warm, friendly environment.
We are conveniently located in Lacey, WA close to Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Olympia, and Dupont.
Creating a positive dental experience rich in mutual respect and integrity is at the core of Dr. O’Leary’s practice philosophy. Dr. O’Leary was raised in a third world country without preventive dental care. She has been through almost all dental procedures personally! She is committed to getting to know you as an individual, tailor your treatment needs, and respect your choices.
For you, we have designed our office with convenient accommodations, comfort, and state of the art technologies. We offer private treatment rooms, free laughing gas, warm blankets, pillows, TV, music, headphones, breakfast!, oral sedation, digital x-rays, digital scans, and many years of dental experience and expertise.
Throughout our website, you will find an abundance of information about our Lacey dental practice, procedures we provide, and dentistry in general. Please feel free to ask us any questions. We are here for you!
Thank you for thinking of us for your dental needs. We are known for our amazing customer service. We will always to strive to exceed your expectations. Call us so we can and get to know you today!
Our Dental Services
Dr. Truyen O’Leary offers a variety of services and treatments to fit the needs of everyone in your family. Our expert services include:
- General Dentistry: Maintaining the health of your teeth is an important part of dental hygiene, which is why our exams and fluoride cleaning are important. In additional to routine checks, we have other services such as cosmetic bonding, gum disease treatment, the removal of wisdom teeth, root canals, porcelain crowns, veneers, bridges, implants, white composite fillings, snore guards, mouth guards for bruxism, and sedation dentistry. We also screen for oral cancer. All of these services are outlined in more depth in our general dentistry page.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Having a beautiful smile to be proud of it is an important part of life to everyone. That is why we are dedicated to helping provide you and your family with the steps you need to take to having a great, healthy smile. With the help of porcelain crowns and porcelain veneers, implant crowns, Zoom laser teeth whitening, and clear Invisalign® braces, your smile can be exactly how you dream it to be. More on these procedures can be found under our cosmetic dentistry page.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Children's teeth are important, which is why we take it very seriously here. We love kids and make it a priority to give them positive, exciting experiences at the dentist. Tooth sealants, white fillings, children teeth cleaning, fluoride varnish, retainers, space maintainers, and teeth extractions are offered within these services directed at kids. More can be found on our pediatric dentistry page, along with a download link for a fun dental kit.
- Sports Dentistry: Accidents can happen, especially on the field. We understand that and have plenty of solutions to care for athletic dental injuries. We treat displaced, chipped, and even knocked out teeth. We also offer information on injury prevention and athletic mouthguards. More information is detailed on our sports dentistry page.
- Dental Emergency: Toothaches and dental emergencies can happen when we least expect it. We want to make sure you get immediate care for your injuries which is why we offer same-day dental emergency appointments for broken teeth or jaw, large debris caught in the teeth, teeth being knocked out, and severe toothaches.
We are proud to be a part of the Hawks Prairie community. We succeed when we have happy patients who refer their friends and family. New patients are always welcome! Contact our Lacey dental office today to schedule your appointment!